Monday, March 29, 2010

A Day In Portland


It all started as we woke up early in Seattle. We got ready and packed and we were on our way to Portland to have the time of our lives. As we entered Oregon we all were so excited! I absolutely loved going to Nike today. It was the best. The campus was HUGE and I couldn't wait to start our tour. We started with some wonderful lunch and we were on our way around the campus. We learned about the history of Nike and saw all the different buildings around campus and their uses. As we left the tour of Nike we headed to the Nike store so excited. I bought a nice pair of shorts that I love. After that, we came to the gorgeous hotel and had a great conversation with Mrs. Barry. Can't wait because there is so more to come. --Tierra

1 comment:

  1. Good post Tierra. This gives us a mental image of your day. I love the photo.

    Have fun :)

    - Mrs. Gueory (Tenaj's mom)

    ReplyDelete