Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Be the brand…


Today we had a blast at UPS! The headquarters are surrounded by beautiful greenery and trails. We first walked in and were greeted so nicely and there were nothing but smiling faces all around. We met with Ms. Janice and Ms. Katara and their big, pearly smiles and by then I already knew that we were bound to have a great time. We started off in their gigantic cafeteria and grabbed lunch and had a little chat packed with great advice. After that, we were in a more intimate setting and we got even more helpful words of wisdom from Ms. Janice and her colleagues. The main take away was “Whatever you are going to do, be the best you can be at it. Also, Ms. Janice and Ms. Katara helped me realize that life is a journey and you will never know where you will end up. We got very special gifts that I will cherish forever and very wise words that I will stand by for as long as I live. I hope to meet with them all again when I come to Atlanta and I hope to keep in touch by e-mail.
They were amazing and beautiful people inside and out. - tierra

No comments:

Post a Comment