Tuesday, August 6, 2013

When I say Coca, you say Cola!


Whoa. Where to begin with Coke? I met some of the most influential people I will ever meet at Coke today. Ms. Angela, Ms. Billingsley and Ms. Talley were so very welcoming and full of energy and excitement. I have never seen such smart, enthusiastic and bright people as the ladies at Coke today. We started off by giving introductions and from there we were like old time friends. We had great conversation and I learned so much...we even got amazing gifts! Things were said in that meeting that I will never forget. When I get advice especially from such influential people I stick with it and live by it and I took mental notes that I will never forget. Connections were made, possible mentors were created and I know I will work hard to make these ladies happy! Whenever I come to Atlanta again, I have to follow up with them and we definitely will stay connected through e-mail. Mr. Jamal who was in charge of the Archives was so much fun! He showed us everything from old toys from the early 1900s to new things people have not seen yet. He was so enthusiastic and always had a smile on his face. We learned so much about Coke that we never knew. I hope to meet with him again as well. Thanks Coke!
-- tierra



No comments:

Post a Comment