Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Day 3


After we went to Coca Cola Headquarters. There we met three women who all worked at Coca Cola. They sat down with us giving good information about what they actually do and how they got there. They taught me I have to maintain good grades and get as many scholarships as much as possible. I think that advice will help me in the long run because college is expensive and with my major I have to be in college for 5 -7 years. Also, I learned I have to sacrifice somethings to be successful. As we walked around the building everything was Coke. They had Coke chairs ,Coke bottles and Coke machines everywhere. I found the machines most interesting because you didn't have to pay for the sodas and drinks because you where in the headquarters. After we spoke with the three wonderful ladies we were able to see the Coca-Cola Archives. The archives has every product of cola that was made. I think it was pretty cool because they had things from 1920 which is pretty old. I really enjoyed the tour of the archives.- The Next Pharmacist (Kaylah)


1 comment:

  1. Hi KB,

    I am so glad you were able to visit the Coca-Cola plant. Years ago, there was a Coca-cola plant in Brunswick. We took field trips there to see the process of how Coca-Cola was bottled. Gee things sure are different now. Back then there was only one Coca-cola to purchase and that was the original coke. lol I am glad you enjoyed your visit. Take care~~Love Mommy

    ReplyDelete