Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Care for Dr. King with a sip of Coke.


It took me forever to come up with that title! Lol, but I really wanted to incorporate every place we went into it. Unfortunately, we don’t have that much time to blog because we have a busy day ahead of us so I am going to keep this short and sweet. I am going to explain to you all how each of the three C’s relate to each place we went. The C’s are community, career and culture so keep that in mind as you are reading. We started the day off with going to Care. The people of Care really live up to their name and they do so much for young girls and even boys around the world that aren’t as privileged as we are. Out of the three C’s, Care relates more to community. While Care is global, each branch focuses on a different community around the world. I also think that careers is another “C” that can go with Care. All of the people there went through different career paths to finally get to where they are and we learned a lot about that. Next, was the MLK center. Here, we definitely focused on culture and community. The people of Atlanta have their own culture and they really come together as a community to celebrate Dr. King and it is something they love and take very seriously. I learned so much about Dr. King and I thought I knew everything about him! It was really interesting and I loved it. Now, on to The World of Coke. Fun, fun, fun! We loved every single second of coke! From trying the 60 different Coke products from around the world to entering into the real vault with the Coke secret formula. This definitely fits in with the community because Coke started right here in Atlanta. Coke is very important and significant to the people of Atlanta. It was so much fun! I loved it! Now, we have to go start our day. I wish I could write more! Bye guys! - tierra

No comments:

Post a Comment